Saturday, January 18, 2014

Last Blog Ever

    It's the last blog that I will ever have to do for you. For Semester 2, I am moving up to Honors Western Civilization with Mr. Fendryk. Surprisingly, I enjoyed this class. When I first started the year, I wasn't looking forward to it because any type of Social Studies doesn't interest me at all. I figured that this semester would be boring, but it ended up being a class that I really enjoyed. The reason that I enjoyed this class was because you're a good teacher and I like the way that you teach. Even though you use Power Points, like other teachers, you explains everything pretty well. Plus, there is most likely a side story to go along with it. I also enjoyed the other kids in the class too. Besides all the times where they're talking nonstop, they're not too bad. I really wouldn't change anything about this class to be honest. The only thing I would change would be the lesson where we had to play the game to understand the concept. I mean yes it was a game, but I think that it didn't teach the materials well enough. If a game wanted to be used, then it should have been a better one that teaches the lesson more. I think that I did pretty well this semester. The first quarter I ended with a 91, and hopefully for the second quarter I will end with at least an A. Thank you for a good semester Mr.Schic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment