Saturday, November 9, 2013

Review for Test and the Rest of My Friday

   Yesterday in class we reviewed our test. Of course I got that same question wrong about which country was the least culturally diverse. When I first saw the question, I thought about how the answer was Switzerland on the last test and I guess I didn't read it close enough because I got it wrong. The right answer on this test was actually North Korea, which is was I put for the last test. I thought that the test was pretty easy except for a few of the religion ones. The religion ones were a little more difficult only because I got some of them mixed up and switched a few around. After reviewing the test, we started to go over the important facts about the different leaders for the countries we were talking about. We're supposed to make sure that our blog is accurate with the right facts. Since this is kind of a boring blog, there were really no notes, I'm going to tell you about my Friday because it was pretty fun. On Friday after school, my friend, my sister, and I went to the Fillmore in Silver Springs, Maryland for a concert. We saw Jake Miller who is a rapper/songwriter. This was my second time seeing him and let's just say once again he did an amazing job. Throughout the concert, he kept the whole crowd pumped up and jumping the whole time. It was general admission though and I don't think I've ever been that close to so many people that I didn't know. We were all basically side by side all squished to the front and no one would move back. Anyway, after the concert he told everyone to meet him outside of his tour bus so he could stop and meet us all before he left. While we were standing outside, the other two opening acts came out and I got to meet them all and get pictures with them all. After about 45 minutes, Jake finally came out to meet us all. He was extremely nice, as usual, and I even got a hug from him. The only bad thing was that in my picture with him I was blinking which is no surprise because I always do. In the end, it was a great concert once again and I had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment