Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Test on World Leaders

     Today in class, we took the test on all of the world leaders that we have been talking about. I thought that it was a pretty easy test especially since we could use our blogs. My blog was adequately filled with the notes and was very useful. There really wasn’t a “hard part” on the test since I basically had all of the notes right in front of me. To be honest, I figured that we would be allowed to use our blogs since Mr. Schick told us about it the day before he gave us the test. I knew that he wouldn’t just give us such a short notice if there wasn’t a catch to it. I still studied just in case, but I was almost positive that we would be able to use our blogs. Overall, I think I did really well on the test and possibly got all of the answers right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment