Tuesday, November 19, 2013

World Leaders Test

   Well class today was pretty exciting. We went over the World Leaders test for both mods. I did pretty well on it, I actually got a 91%. Surprisingly, I was the only one who got an A. It surprised me because we could use our blogs and I thought the test was pretty easy. My blog was filled with all the information from the Power Point so maybe that's why it was so easy. The two questions that confused me was number 24 and 25. They only confused me because at first I thought that it meant that they had a degree in economics, but then I thought that it was talking about who had a strong family background in economics. I thought that it was asking who has had someone in their family that deal with economics in some way. Besides that, we were all really loud and couldn't stop talking which was no different than any other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment